* Trade in machines eligible are devices originally designed for solvent, eco-solvent or latex print/print and cut with a minimum media width of 24”.
* Offers exclude manufacturer refurbished and ex-demo models.
* Warranty, delivery, installation and training only included on mainland UK.
* Machines that qualify for trade in are 24”-64” wide roll-to-roll print / print and cut devices using solvent, eco-solvent or latex ink.
* It is your obligation to ensure that you have title of ownership of the printer prior to arranging trade-in.
* Offer applies from 1st September 2016
* All orders must be placed by 5pm on 26th November 2016
* The customer must make available the trade in machine heads, motherboard and power supply to printMAX on installation of the new VG machine, these will then be given to Roland DG (UK) after installation.
* The customer must provide the serial number, make and model of the trade in machine.
* It is the customer’s responsibility to dispose of the remainder of the trade in machine, where cashback is coming directly from Roland DG (UK) ltd.
* The customer will invoice Roland DG (UK) Ltd for £3,000 + VAT within 14 days of installation, providing their bank details on the invoice. This will then be reimbursed to the customer within 14 days of receipt of the invoice. printMAX may offer a higher value and transfer directly with the trade in.
* The above offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Prices exclude VAT | All offers subject to availability | The above offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer with printMAX | printMAX Ltd reserve the right to change any details of the above offer without notice.
We are pleased to announce our latest Trade in offer with Mimaki, offering you up to £2,500 cash back when you trade in your old printer and upgrade to a new 1.6m JV or CJV printer.
Promotion runs from 16th September - 31st October 2016.